Text area is a multiple-line text entry field.
- Content tab
- Label text. Enter the text you want displayed on the form.
- Tooltip. Enter the text to display when you hover over the text box.
- Required. Require the site visitor to fill in the text box before submitting the form.
- Regular Expression. Click Change to enter a
regular expressionpattern (such as /\s*/).
- Placeholder text. Enter the text you want to display in the field as a prompt to the user. The text prompt is not recorded in data, and is replaced by user input.
- Category. Not used in BETA.
- Predefined value. Enter a value to display and record as the default text in the text box. The visitors entry overwrites this text.
- Settings tab
Settings tab fields are not used for form elements.