You need a separate license to install Episerver Connect for Marketing Automation into the Episerver user interface or into your Visual Studio environment. See Episerver World for details about installation and configuration.
Episerver Connect for Marketing Automation lets marketers automate marketing activities based on the behavior of website visitors. Marketers can manage an online presence and deliver timely, relevant content to a target audience across channels and devices by combining Web Content Management (WCMWeb Content Management; system and procedures for managing online content.) with marketing automation.
Marketing automation tracks website visitor behavior and collects profile data. For example, a visitor who submits a form to receive a newsletter subscription provides Web form information that you can use for marketing actions, such as welcoming a new customer, engaging in cross-selling, rewarding your best customers, or following up on recent purchases.
Marketers can create mobile campaigns, landing pages, and target groups of people for email notifications.
Episerver Connect for Marketing Automation provides the following functionality:
- Send behavioral data to the database (based tracking scripts and website visitor actions) where you can set up scoring models and programs with ranking rules and categorizing potential prospects and leads.
- Update behavioral data with progressive profiling and lead scoring that indicates where potential prospects are in the sales funnel.
- Build business rules with the scoring model and program information to deliver targeted content to visitor groups; see Visitor groups and Personalizing content.
- Collect profile information when a visitor submits a form on a website; see Using forms.
- Create personalized newsletters in email marketing, and also personalization of content using dynamic content; see Adding dynamic content. Silverpop integration provides an email template.
You can use only one marketing automation product at a time.
The Episerver Connect for Marketing Automation add-onA plug-in or module, developed by Episerver or its partners, to extend the capabilities of Episerver. Add-ons are available from the Episerver Add-on Store inside Episerver. supports the following marketing automation products.