A CAPTCHACompletely Automated Public Turing Test To Tell Computers and Humans Apart (CAPTCHA) field verifies that the person filling in your form is actually a person (and not a machine) by entering a code that only humans can interpret. The following image shows a CAPTCHA field.
- Content tab
- Label text. Enter the text you want displayed on the form (such as Word Verification).
- Tooltip. Enter the text to display when you hover over the CAPTCHA image.
- Image width. Set the width (from 100 to 350 pixels) of the CAPTCHA image.
- Image height. Set the height (from 21 to 75 pixels) of the CAPTCHA image.
- Text length. Set from 5 to 10 characters for the CAPTCHA code.
- Category. Not used.
- Settings tab
Settings tab fields are not used for form elements.