Form step separates a form into steps. You place a Form step ahead of the content for each step. You can conditionalize whether a visitor sees a step on the Settings tab.
- Content tab
- Label text. Enter the text you want displayed on the form.
- Tooltip. Enter the text to display when you hover over the form step.
- Category. Not used.
- Settings tab
Set the rules by which the Form Step appears. For example, Number field equals 4 or Color choice not contains gray.
- Display step in other content. Click Browse [...] to select a page on which this step appears. For example, you may want one step to appear on a page with a specific layout or message (such as a special page for engineering job applicants), and another step to appear on another page (such as a page for all other applicants). Click Delete to clear the page selection. Click OK to confirm your selection.
- Only display if field. Click Browse [...] to select an element from a previous step on which this element depends. For example, only show this element if the visitor supplied a telephone number in the previous step; otherwise do not display this element.
- Not Applicable
- Match with Regular Expression
- Not Equals
- Not Contains
- the following value. Set the value against which the condition applies.
- Published. (Not used.)
- Created. (Not used.).
- Modified. (Not used.)
The Form step element is used in the following examples: