Number lets you restrict visitor input to a number in the field, such as for a Quantity of items to purchase.
- Content tab
- Label text. Enter the text you want displayed on the form.
- Tooltip. Enter the text to display when you hover over the number field.
- Validators. Select one or more number restrictions.
- Required. Enable Required to make sure a site visitor makes a choice before the visitor can submit the form. Disable it to make the choice optional.
- Integer. Enable to require the number field to be any integer.
- Positive integer. Enable to require the number field to be a positive integer.
- Placeholder text. Enter the text you want to display in the field as a prompt to the user. The text prompt is not recorded in data, and is replaced by user input.
- Category. Not used.
- Settings tab
Settings tab fields are not used for form elements.