This section describes how to work with campaigns from Commerce Manager.
- Click New Campaign on the Campaign List page, or select a campaign from the list. The Campaign Edit page appears.
- Fill out the Campaign Edit page.
- Campaign Name. Enter a name such as Graduation Special.
- Comments. Enter notes about the Campaign.
- Available From. Enter a date directly (or click on the Calendar icon to select a date) and time that indicates when you want the Campaign to start.
- Expires On. Enter a date and time in the field that indicates when you want the Campaign to end.
- Target Segments. Select segments from the list. Segments are created under the Customer segments section.
- Target Markets. Select markets from the list. Markets are defined in the Defining markets section.
- Active. Click Yes to activate the campaign; otherwise No.
- Archive. Click Yes to archive the campaign; otherwise No.
- Click OK.
In the Campaign list, check the box next to the name of one or more campaigns and then click More Actions > Delete Selected. Click OK to confirm.