By default Episerver Commerce provides a set of common types of reports.
- Sales Report. Website sales performance over a time period.
- Shipping Report. The shipping method, number of orders, and total shipping cost over a time period.
- Best Sellers Report. Products that sell most in terms of quantity and total revenue over a time period.
- Low Stock Report. Products that are low in inventoryThe process of checking the availability in one or more warehouses for a specific product; or, a complete list of items such as property, goods in stock, or the contents of a building., reported when a product's inventory is less than its reorder minimum quantity.
You can also develop custom reports, refer to the technical documentation on Episerver World for more information.
You can do the following tasks with a Commerce report:
- Generate a report by clicking Reporting and select one of the default reports available under Sales and Products: Sales Report, Shipping Report, Best Sellers Report or Low Stock Report. The report display is generated.
- Filter a report by date, time, currency, and markets by selecting Market, Currencies and set the Start Date and End Date ranges and time. You can also group the report data by Day, Month, or Year. Click Apply Filter to filter; click reload to regenerate the report after changing the filtering.
- Export a report by selecting Select a format > Export > Open or Save. You can export to Excel or PDF.
- Print a report by clicking Print.