This topic is intended for administrators and developers with administration access rights in Episerver.
Return reasons add data about returnCommerce: manages exchanges and refunds for faulty products.s in the order management process. The built-in return reasons in Episerver Commerce are Faulty, Incorrect Item, and Unwanted Gift. You can add more return reasons.
- Go to Administration > System Settings > Dictionaries > Return Reasons. The Return Reasons screen appears.
- Click New Return Reason. The Return Reason Edit dialog appears.
- Return Reason. Enter a name, such as Changed Mind.
- Sort Order. Enter a number. The lower the value, the higher the position the return reason is on the list screen.
- Visible. Select Yes to enable to return reason; otherwise No.
- Click OK. The new return reason appears on the list.
Deleting a return reason
- To delete an individual return reason, click Delete.
- To delete multiple return reasons at one time, select the check boxes next to the return reason and select More Actions > Delete Selected. Click OK to confirm.