Image choice lets a visitor select one or more images from an image list.
- Content tab
- Category. Not used.
- Label text. Enter the text you want displayed on the form.
- Tooltip. Enter the text to display when you hover over the image field.
- Required. Enable to make sure a site visitor makes a choice before the visitor can submit the form. Disable to make the choice optional.
- Show the check box or radio button. Enable to show a check box (multiple choice) or radio button (single choice) next to the image selections on the page. Disable to show nothing next to the image selections.
- Allow multiple choices. Enable to let a visitor select more than one image at a time. Disable to permit only one image selection.
- Image choices. Drag image media items into this box.
Click Create a link to an image to select one from a CMS tree and give it a specific title.
The site visitor chooses from among the images.
Use borderless images for best display of images.
- Settings tab
Settings tab fields are not used for form elements.