Range lets a visitor specify a range value. The default is 0 to 10 but you can set the range you want; (see Min and Max values).
- Content tab
- Label text. Enter the text you want displayed on the form.
- Tooltip. Enter the text to display when you hover over the Range field.
- Min. Enter the minimum range, down to -2,147,483,648.
- Max. Enter the maximum range, up to 2,147,483,647.
- Step. Enter the increments (1 to 2147483648) between minimum and maximum range. For example, specify 3 to let the visitor select a range (such as 1 to 100) that steps by 3, such as 1, 4, 7, 10, 13, and so on.
- Predefined value. Enter a value to display and record as the default range selection (such as the middle of the range).
- Settings tab
Settings tab fields are not used for form elements.