This topic is intended for administrators and developers with administration access rights in Episerver.
A shipping provider class interacts with a shipping service, such as USPS, UPS, or FedEX by retrieving shipping price information. A provider can present specific scenarios with one or more services, such as price by weight or ground shipping.
The Shipping Providers page manages the list of providers and types.
- Go to Administration > Order System > Shipping > Shipping Providers. Edit one of the two providers listed.
- Edit Name and Description.
- System Keyword (no spaces) and Classes are something that your developers need to code and provide.
- Click OK to save changes. The revised shipping provider appears in the Shipping Providers page.
The Parameters and Packages tabs are partially implemented to let developers fully customize those features.
- Go to the Shipping Providers page.
- Select the check box that corresponds to the shipping providers you want to delete. (You can also click X to delete an individual shipping provider.)
- Select More Actions > Delete.
- Click OK to confirm.