By default Episerver Commerce provides a set of common types of reports.
- Sales Report. Website sales performance over a time period.
- Shipping Report. The shipping method, number of orders, and total shipping cost over a time period.
- Best Sellers Report. Products that sell most in terms of quantity and total revenue over a time period.
- Low Stock Report. Products that are low in inventoryCommerce: The process of checking product availability in one or more warehouses; or, a complete list of items such as property, goods in stock, or the contents of a building., reported when a product's inventory is less than its reorder minimum quantity.
You can also develop custom reports. See Episerver World.
You can do the following tasks with a Commerce report:
- Generate a report by clicking Reporting and select one of the default reports available under Sales and Products: Sales Report, Shipping Report, Best Sellers Report or Low Stock Report. The report display is generated.
- Filter a report by date, time, currency, and markets by selecting Market, Currencies and set the Start Date and End Date ranges and time. You can also group the report data by Day, Month, or Year. Click Apply Filter to filter; click reload to regenerate the report after changing the filtering.
- Export a report by selecting Select a format > Export > Open or Save. You can export to Excel or PDF.
- Print a report by clicking Print.
Episerver User Guide 18-5 | Released: 2018-09-10 | © Episerver 2018 | Send feedback to us