This topic is intended for administrators and developers with administration access rights in Episerver.
You can configure and administer Episerver Commerce through general settings for the entire system, and specific settings for parts of the system, such as Catalog and Order management.
Languages supported by Episerver Commerce are added from the Episerver CMS admin and edit views, as described in Managing website languages.
You can do the following from the administration interface:
- Add countries, currencies, and return reasons to the e-commerce system, which is done through Dictionaries.
- Track changes and monitor system activities through the log features.
- Configure common settings such as default language, currency, and length and weight units to be used by Episerver Commerce.
- Customize, create and publish business objects to extend the attributes of the Customer Management system, and provide more flexibility for fields and attributes displayed and collected.
- Update the search index for the website to reflect changes to the product catalogCommerce: a top-level container for catalog entries such as categories, products, and variants (SKUs)..
- Customize the left menu by adding your own menu items.
- Define warehouses, tax categories, and meta-classes and meta-fields used by the Catalog Management system.
- Define payment gateways, shipping methods and providers, and configure taxes used by the Order Management system.
- Manage Commerce-specific scheduled jobs from the Episerver CMS Admin view, as described in Scheduled jobs.