This section describes Optimizely Campaign’s analysis tools to gather statistics after dispatch, or check and optimize your mailings before you send them. If you want to use third-party analysis tools, see Web analytics integrations.
- Performance Dashboard (Beta). Create a graphical overview of your marketing activities.
- Deep Analytics. Create cross-client analyses with more than 30 measurement variables.
- Reports. Analyze mailing statistics.
- Live Analytics. Create RFMStands for "recency, frequency, monetary". A customer segmentation technique that uses past purchase behavior to divide customers into groups. Recency (R): Time since last purchase. Frequency (F): Total number of purchases. Monetary value (M): Total monetary value. analyses.
- Deliverability preview. Check displays and spam suspicion with the most important email providers before dispatch.
- Post-click tracking. Analyze actions of recipients on your website.
- Visual link analysis. Graphically display link clicks.
- Visual link analysis of post clicks. Graphically display sales volume and number of orders generated via a link.
- Attention analysis. Create heat maps.
- Activity overview. Display marketing activities within a defined period.
Using webhooks, you can also externally process real-time event data on sent mailings, opens, and clicks.