In edit mode, you can customize, move, delete or add widgets, or rebuild your Performance Dashboard from scratch.
To open edit mode, click Edit….
The following options are available in edit mode:
- Restore Default. All changes made to the Performance Dashboard are discarded and the default is restored.
- Add Widget…. In the Widget Type drop-down list, select KPI chart, Basic chart (time-based), Basic chart (mailing-based) or Bubble chart. Make the desired settings for the new widget and click Apply. The new widget will insert either below or between the existing widgets, depending on its size and on the space available on the Performance Dashboard.
- Cancel. Your changes will be discarded. You return to the Performance Dashboard overview.
- Apply. Your changes are applied. You return to the Performance Dashboard overview.
- Edit, Copy, Delete . Hover over a widget. The following options are displayed:
- Edit . The Edit widget window opens. See Editing widgets.
- Copy . The Copy widget window opens. Customize the copy (See Editing widgets) and click Apply. The copied widget will insert either below or between the existing widgets, depending on its size and on the space available on the Performance Dashboard.
- Delete . The selected widget is deleted.
In edit mode, you can customize widgets and change their position and size:
- Change position. Hold the left mouse button and drag a widget to a free space.
- Change size. Drag the right side or bottom side of a widget to change the height or width of the widget. The lower right corner lets you adjust the height and width of a widget at the same time.
You can edit either a new, an existing or a copy of a widget.
In edit mode, double-click a widget or hover over a widget and click Edit . A window opens with the settings of the respective widget type: KPI chart, Basic chart (time-based) , Basic chart (mailing-based) or Bubble chart.