This topic is for administrators and developers with administration access rights in Spryker.
This topic gives you an overview of the Spryker integration with Optimizely Campaign. With the Spryker integration, you can reliably manage your advertising consent: your customers can sign in to your newsletter directly in your Spryker shop and unsubscribe simply by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
The Spryker integration provides the following features:
Setting up Optimizely Campaign
To set up the Spryker integration in your client, contact customer support.
Preparing recipient lists
Provide Optimizely with the names of your Optimizely clients. Customer support adapts the recipient lists to the Spryker integration.
A recommended client setup uses two separate clients: one for sending newsletters and the other for sending transactional mailsAn email triggered by a recipient action (such as an order or purchase) or event (such as an anniversary). It is sent out subsequent to the event.. Optimizely offers a standard template for the required recipient lists that is suitable for many applications and scenarios. To check if the standard template meets your requirements, contact customer support.
Referencing opt-in emails to Spryker
After customers have subscribed to the newsletter in your Spryker shop, Optimizely Campaign sends a registration confirmation with a confirmation link that completes the newsletter registration process. To reference the confirmation link to Spryker, adjust the field function in the confirmation link.
- Open the Optimizely Campaign start menuMain screen in Optimizely Campaign, where the available options are grouped together. and select Campaigns > Opt-in Processes.
- Select the opt-in email that is to reference to your Spryker shop.
- Click Edit.
- In the Edit confirmation mailing window, hover over the message node and click Properties .
- Click Edit content.
- In the Edit content window, click the name of the paragraph that contains the confirmation link.
- In the right Content area, in the Text field, click Source .
- Replace the opt-in link with the following code:
If you ordered a new confirmation mailing from customer support, the mailing is empty. Edit the mailing and insert the desired content. Use the code above for the double opt-in link.
- Click Apply > Close > Save and close.
Setting up Spryker
- Credentials from your Optimizely client.
- Authorization codes of the recipient lists you are going to use. Open the start menuMain screen in Optimizely Campaign, where the available options are grouped together. and select Administration > API Overview > Recipient lists > Manage authorization codes.
- Mailing IDs of the transactional mails you are going to use. Open the start menuMain screen in Optimizely Campaign, where the available options are grouped together. and select Campaigns > Transactional Mails.
If you are missing the ID column in the Transactional mails window, click the down arrow v in the upper right corner of the table header and activate the ID check box.
When you have the necessary information from Optimizely Campaign, follow the steps on the Spryker documentation website.