If there are two or more items within an order, they can be split into separate shipments. This is useful for expediting items within the order that are immediately ready for , while other items have extra shipping lead time.
- Go to an existing or create a new one. The order must have two or more items.
- Go to the Details tab in the order form. Look for Shipment # 1.
- Select the item you want to move by clicking on the Move icon.
- The pop-up appears, which allows you to choose to move the item(s) to an existing shipment or create a new shipment. You can also select the quantity of the item to move. Each new shipment within the order can have its own separate shipping address and . Select a shipping address and shipping method from their respective drop-down lists. Click OK to save your changes.
- After splitting the shipments, the order form goes into Edit Mode. The Details page shows the new shipment, which can be processed completely separate from one another, but tied to a single purchase order.
- Click Save to save your changes.
Version: EPiServer Commerce 1 R2 SP2| Last updated: 2012-09-20 | Copyright © EPiServer AB | Send feedback to us