IMPORTANT: February 2015. Security Update 3 is available for this version of Ektron. See Security update 6 (Releases 8.02 SP5 to 9.20).
Released: May 11, 2011
Several updates for site visitors and users were made to resolve Internet Explorer 9 compatibility issues.
Further updates to your site may be needed to address specific issues related to IE9 browser rendering changes.
Issues resolved for version 8.02 SP2
- 52946. Previously, if you retrieved a list of events on a particular day within the specified timeframe using GetEventOccurrenceList, all events scheduled for that day were retrieved, not only those within the timeframe.
- 58982. Previously, if you were working in the eWebEdit400 editor and
- Added three lines in a row, so your file had three <p> tags.
- Highlighted them and applied a style, for example <h1>.
- The style was wrapped around each <p> tag object.
Then, if you wanted to change the middle <p> object (which looked like an <h1> element), you couldn't because the editor saw the object as a <p> tag.
- 60623. Previously, when eCommerce customers using Authorize.net canceled an order in the CMS, it was not canceled in Authorize.net.
- 60747. Previously, customers using the out-of-box Flyout menu Demo.xslt saw images instead of text. Also, submenus appeared only when users clicked the main menu. These are fixed.
- 60761. When version 8.0.2.035 was installed, the 'FullVersion' registry key strings were updated with an incorrect value.
- 61083. Previously, the Tabplus widget, developed for OnTrek, did not show child folders in the folder tree explorer.