In edit mode, you can customize, move, delete or add widgets, or rebuild your Performance Dashboard from scratch. In Performance Dashboard overview, click Edit… to open the edit mode.
The following options are available:
- Restore Default. Discard all changes made to the Performance Dashboard and restore the default settings.
- Add Widget…. In the Widget Type drop-down list, select KPI chart, Basic chart (time-based), Basic chart (mailing-based) or Bubble chart. Make the desired settings for the new widget and click Apply. The new widget will insert either below or between the existing widgets, depending on its size and on the space available on the Performance Dashboard.
- Cancel. Discard your changes and return to the Performance Dashboard overview.
- Apply. Apply your changes and return to the Performance Dashboard overview.
- Edit, Copy, Delete . Hover over a widget. The following options are displayed:
- Edit . Open the Edit widget window. See Editing widgets.
- Copy . Open the Copy widget window. Customize the copy (See Editing widgets) and click Apply. The copied widget will insert either below or between the existing widgets, depending on its size and on the space available on the Performance Dashboard.
- Delete . The selected widget is deleted.
In edit mode, you can customize widgets and change their position and size:
- Change position. Hold the left mouse button and drag a widget to a free space.
- Change size. Drag the right side or bottom side of a widget to change the height or width of the widget. The lower right corner lets you adjust the height and width of a widget at the same time.
You can edit either a new, an existing or a copy of a widget.
In edit mode, double-click a widget or hover over a widget and click Edit . A window opens with the settings of the respective widget type: KPI chart, Basic chart (time-based) , Basic chart (mailing-based) or Bubble chart.