The Performance Dashboard gives you an overview of your mailing activities. Customize the Performance Dashboard and use it for example for graphically appealing presentations.
To open the Performance Dashboard, open the start menuMain screen in Optimizely Campaign, where the available options are grouped together. and select Analytics > Performance Dashboard (Beta).
All users of a client have the same access permission to the Performance Dashboard.
You can display the following widgetsConfigurable screen element that displays information. in the Performance Dashboard:
- KPI chart (time-based). A simple diagram to illustrate a KPIStands for "key performance indicator" (also known as a conversion goal); the measurement of actions on web pages. The actions can be completed purchases, pages visited, time spent on site and so on.. KPI charts consist of a graphically highlighted key figure and a diagram behind it.
- Basic chart (time-based). Has more configuration options than a KPI chart and is especially suitable for analysis and comparison of different KPIs (2 dimensions).
- Basic chart (mailing-based). Two-dimensional basic chart that, unlike the time-based basic chart, allows analysis based on selected mailings.
- Bubble chart (mailing-based). Display of different KPIs as colored bubbles (3 dimensions).
By default, the following widgets are displayed:
- KPI charts Recipients, Opens, Clicks, Responses and Unsubscribes
- Basic chart Dispatch Overview with a complete overview of all KPIs
- Basic chart Clicks, Responses, Unsubscribes
- Basic chart Unsubscribes
Hover over a specific day or mailing in the graph to view the corresponding KPIs and metrics.